Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome To The New South Euclid FIDO Website

Hello and welcome to The FIDO Committee's New Website at www.SouthEuclidFIDO.org. First of all, I would like to thank all volunteers and donors, past and present, for their tireless work and support of FIDO. Without their help there would be no dog park.


FIDO, which stands for Friends of the Ideal Dog Park, Off-Leash was created in mid 2004 by South Euclid Councilwoman Sunny Simon and a small group of citizens dedicated to creating a place in our community for dog owners to exercise, socialize their dogs, and promote responsible dog ownership. It is also a great place to meet your neighbors and make new friends.


My wife Laura and I have been associated with FIDO since its inception, and we are very excited about the direction that the committee and dog park have taken, and the bright future ahead.


In this blog I will be posting meeting agendas, meeting minutes or anything else that would be of interest to all the dog park patrons.


I hope you enjoy our new web site and I hope you will consider joining FIDO or making a donation.


See you at the Dog Park,


Chuck, Laura, Lucy, and Tillie

No comments: